First impression is the last impression, face is the most remarkable body part which others noticed. It is not only to see how your skin looks but it is also important to notice about your face lines. So facial exercises for toning your face muscles is also important.
Double chin is a result of increasing age, loss of collagen, and obesity. Now chin and neck can be toned effectively with the facial exercises without any type of the surgery.Below are some of the best exercise to get rid of double chin.
How to Reduce Double Chin By Exercise
1. Chin lift
- The chin lift exercise is the best exercise for removal of double chin.
- This exercise can be performed while sitting or standing.
- Tilting your head towards the ceiling and keeping your eyes fixed towards it.
- Get back to the original position and try again this exercise.
2. Rolling the neck
- For removing the double chin rolling the neck is the another best exercise.
- It helps in toning the chin, jaw line and neck muscles. It can be done while standing or sitting position.
- Gently bend your head to one side and lining with your chin slowly turn your head to complete the rotation.
- Repeat this exercise clock wise and anti clock wise direction.
3. Lip pull
- Lip pull is effective exercise for face muscles making you more younger.
- It can be performed at standing as well as sitting position.
- Lift lower lip as much as you can by pushing lower jaw out ,you may feel stretch.
- Stay in this position for 15 seconds and then get back to original position.
- Repeat the exercise.
4. Jaw release
- If you want strong cheekbones, prominent jaw line than jaw release is the best exercise for reducing double chin.
- It can be performed at standing or sitting position.
- Move your jaws as you are chewing something with out moving your lips.
- Now open your mouth wide as you can Stay this position for 10 seconds.
- Come back to the original position and repeat the entire exercise.
5. Head lift
- Lie down on your bed and keep your neck on the edge of the bed.
- Hang your neck relaxed, slowly lift and curl your head towards chest.
- Hold this position for 10 seconds and repeat the exercise.
6. Stick out tongue
- This exercise will reduce your double chin and build strong muscles of the chin.
- Open your mouth as wide as you can and stick your tongue out.
- Hold this position for 10 seconds.
- Relax and repeat it again.
- Place your thumb under your jaw bone where it turns upward towards the ear.
- Place index finger in the same location on the opposite jaw.
- Push forward against your hand with your neck and head.
- Hold this position for 20 seconds and then relax ,repeat the exercise.
8. Pout and tilt
Relax and repeat the exercise.
9. The X-o pose
- Sit straight and tilt your head back so that you can see ceiling.
- Keep your lips closed and open your mouth so it forms an “o” shape.
- Hold this position for 20 seconds and then relax, repeat the exercise.