Benefits Of Moringa Seeds
Moringa seeds are very popular plant, which is widely consumed. Drumsticks or moringa seeds are an internal part of the delicious sambhar and other South Indian cuisines, it has a unique taste and texture. You must know that drumstick tree or moringa tree is highly beneficial for the human body. In India it is found on the foothills of the Himalayan mountains. This plant belongs to the family Moringaceae.
It is a multipurpose plant and its leaves, pods , fruits, flowers, roots and bark beneficial in one way or the other way. It is also used in medicinal in many countries. Moringa seeds and roots are used to extract oil and the flowers are used in cooking and the eaten. Now we are sharing the benefits of drumstick seeds, benefits of moringa seeds, health benefits of moringa seeds for hair and skin.
Health Benefits Of Moringa Seeds Or Drumstick Seeds
Moringa also known as Malunggay or drumstick which is used in cooking as it serves many purposes from its leaves, pods, flowers, fruit that is why it is also called as a miracle tree which is the powerhouse of the vitamins, mineral and essential nutrients. This plant is packed with more than 90 nutrients and 46 types of antioxidants. Here we are listing the health benefits of the moringa seeds for skin and hair also.
- Seeds of the moringa tree contain 40 percent of the edible oil and known as Ben oil which is similar to the olive oil and doesn’t turn rancid like other oil. Oil is clear, sweet and odourless but rich in antioxidant.
- Leaves of the moringa plant are rich in iron 3 times as compared to the iron content in the spinach.
- Moringa plant contains essential amino acid which is required by the body, as amino acids are the building blocks of the protein require for the growth, repair and maintain cell.
- Moringa leaves help in boosting the energy level and helps in healing the ulcers, tumors, arthritis pain, inflammation and blood pressure.
- Moringa leaves improve the immunity level.
- It is important for the lactating mothers as it will increase the level of the breast milk.
- It is also rich in vitamin A and promotes vision and protect eye from damage.
- It is effective against diabetes as it helps in balancing the blood sugar level.
- Moringa leaves help in controlling the blood cholesterol level in the blood sugar level.
- Moringa leaves act as a natural detoxifier and has anti-bacterial properties which help you to fight with the bacteria causing infection.
- Moringa seeds help in removing the toxin from the blood.
- Moringa leaves can be add in any of the food to increase the nutritional content and there is no side effects on the health.
- Moringa leaves are rich in calcium and multivitamins which are readily absorbed by the body.
- Moringa seeds are also used in the manufacturing of perfumes and oils, moringa flowers are used in making the herbal tea.
- Moringa seeds and leaves are often used in the minor injuries like cuts and burn.
- Roots of the moringa plant are used for stimulating the appetite, improve digestive tract, sexual dysfunction, arthritis and female reproductive problems.
Hair Benefits Of Moringa Trees
Moringa plants take care of your hairs not only from inside but also from outside, it can be applied topically as well as taken orally. Moringa tree is beneficial for hair also. Nutritional deficiencies can damage your hair and can cause problem like dandruff, splitends, breakage. Proper nutrition can helps in the formation of the keratin protein.
- Moringa leaves are rich in vitamin A Which helps in promoting the hair growth and maintenance, Vitamin A is necessary for the development of the healthy cells and tissue in the body and reduction of the hair fall. Vitamin A support the growth of the hair follicles and prevent from the dry hair and dry scalp.
- Moringa plants contain zinc which stimulates the hair growth and immune system, when ever there is a deficiency of the zinc in the blood it will lead to atrophy of the hair follicles.
- Moringa plant is rich in vitamin E which is the antioxidant and helps in the promotion of blood to flow around the scalp in this way it will absorb more of the nutrients.
- As moringa plant are rich in vitamin B, B6, Biotin and folic acid which increases the blood circulation of the scalp to grow stronger and healthier.
- Moringa plant contains minerals like calcium, iron, potassium, selenium, and manganese which are necessary for the healthy hair and growth of the hair follicle.
Skin Benefits Of Moringa Tree
Whatever you eat will reflect on your skin, proper nutrients is vital for the maintenance of healthy skin as it is fully packed with the vitamin ,minerals and nutrients. Moringa helps in moisturizing the skin as well as provide nourishment to your skin which make your skin healthy. Moringa is also a part of the skin care product.
- Moringa helps in cleaning the skin cells and fight with the free radicals which cause wrinkles and fine lines and gives you a youthful complexion of the skin.
- Moringa oil is absorb by the skin and provides with the healthy skin as it is rich in antioxidants.
- Moringa leaves contains sulphur which is the actual key for the keratin and collagen. Both keratin and collagen necessary for the skin as they provide the flexibility and strength to your skin.
- Moringa are very powerful in cleaning the skin, most of the powder and lotion contain active moringa seed powder as an active ingredient. It protect skin from damage.
- Ben oil is used for the massaging the baby, soothes and soften the baby skin.
- Moringa seeds are used in the cosmetic industry due to the presence of the skin purifying properties and skin care benefits.
- Moringa seed extract has ability to provide protection against heavy metal pollution.
Moringa plants are found in our nature nearby only but still you are unaware of the benefits of the Moringa trees. There are natural remedies with the moringa leaves, seeds and bark or moringa oil for skin, hair and health. The amazing part of this tree is its every part is being used for the multiple purpose. Healthy body is the key to healthy hair and growth of the body organs. Moringa is used in the cosmetics and health product too. Eating healthier will help to ensure that you get the maximum benefits from the herbs you consume internally and externally.