Asthma is a lung diseases, person feel difficulty in breathing. It is a chronic inflammatory diseases that affect air passage.It can occur in people at any age group.There are many medications which can give relief from the asthma but certain remedies are helpful in treating Asthma. Causes, symptoms and natural remedies for Asthma is given below.
What is the Cause of Asthma
- Air pollution
- Respiratory infection
- Weather condition
- Excessive exercise
Symptoms Of Asthma
- Uneasiness in sleeping
- chest tightness
- Shortness of breath
- Feeling tired during physical activity
Natural Home remedies for Asthma
- Mix equal quantity of ginger juice,pomegranate juice and honey.
- Drink 2 tbsp of this mixture 2-3 times in a day.
- Mix 1 tbsp of ginger juice in a one -half cup of water .
- Drink it daily before going to bed.
- Boil 2-3 cloves in a quarter cup of milk.
- Let it to cool down and drink it.
- Wash dried 3 figs and soak in water whole night .
- Eat those figs as well as drink water in an empty stomach.
4. Mustard oil
- Heat the mustard oil and transfer it to a bowl .
- Gently rub the oil on the chest and upper back.
- Drink hot coffee also give relief from the asthma.
- Mix 1 tsp of honey in a glass of hot water.
- Drink it daily sip by sip.
- Mix 1 tsp of honey with one half tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Swallow it before going to the bed.
7. Onion and Garlic
- Eat raw onion and garlic daily if possible.
- Add onion and garlic in your soup and vegetables.
- Mix grated amla with honey .
- Eat tsp of this mixture daily.
9. Fruits and Lemon
- Oranges ,blueberries,papayas and strawberries they are rich in vitamin C reduces the asthma symptoms.
10. Parsley leaf
- Take few parsley leaves in a cup of boiling water .
- Let it cool at room temperature.
- Drink it daily .
- For taste you can add honey in it.
Asthma is a chronic diseases so one should take care of it .Excessive physical activity , smoking ,tobacco, pollution may enhances the diseases so precaution must be taken ,with certain home remedies which will reduces the symptoms of the asthma.
I would have something added, of course, but in fact says almost everything.