Lemon have strong antibacterial, antiviral and immune boosting powers which build immunity and fight infection. Drinking lemon tea says good bye to health problems and support our day to day life. There are lots of other Lemon Tea benefits that we will discuss in this post.
Benefits of lemon tea
Check out these health benefits of Lemon Tea.
- Lemon water can re hydrate your body with in minutes of drinking.
- Lemon tea replaces fluids that are lost by our body.
- Lemon tea helps in producing acids which is needed for good digestion.
- Lemons are high in minerals and vitamins which helps in shifting toxins in the digestive tract.
- Citric acid present in the lemons produce enzymes which aids in healthy digestion and stimulates the liver.
Lemon is a natural diuretic it helps in detoxification and keeps bloating away.
4 Immune build
- Lemon tea boost up immune system, it is high in anti oxidants and vitamin C.
- It also helps in fight of disease and illness.
- Lemon are high in potassium which stimulates brain and nerve function and control blood pressure.
- Lemon tea are anti inflammatory ,it helps in Asthma and other respiratory symptoms.
5 Weight loss
- Lemon tea helps in reducing weight because it keeps our blood alkaline and person with alkaline blood tend to reduce weight .
6 Promotes healing
- Lemon tea boost up immune system and presence of vitamin C in it increases the healing power ,wound heals up quickly and it take care of all tissue in the body.
- Vitamin C in lemon tea helps in recovery from stress and anxiety.
7 Blood sugar level
- Hesperidin is a compound found in the lemon tea can modify the function of an enzyme that affect blood sugar levels.
- Hesperidin has cholesterol lowering effects.
- By adding ginger in the lemon tea plays an important role because ginger is rich in zinc which has a primary role in the production and secretion of insulin.
- Complication of diabetes like blood pressure ,heart problems are countered by the anti oxidants present in the lemon tea.
8 Skin and Hair treatment
- Lemon tea rich in vitamin C and anti oxidants helps in improving your digestion and guides smooth and flawless skin.
- Anti bacterial and anti septic properties protect skin from infections.
- Vitamin A and C helps in the hair growth because they help combat the production of DTH in your scalp.
- Lemon possess astringent properties that help in reducing acne,scars and other various skin disorders.
9 Cold and flu
- One can add ginger in the lemon tea and drink it for 3-4 times in a day it will give relief from cold and flu.
- The liquid helps thin the mucus in your throat.
How to prepare lemon tea at Home
- Bring a cup of boiling water.
- Add half tsp of tea leaves in to it.
- Leave it to brew for about 2-3 minutes.
- Now add quarter portion of lemon juice in to it.
- Add honey in it for taste.
Your lemon tea is ready, drink it and enjoy its benefits.