How To Increase Stamina By yoga Asana
We all have a hectic life style so we all need to increase our stamina to enjoy life as a professionals and after work with family or friend. Yoga can increase physical stamina and provides benefits. Yoga provides techniques for building core stability and muscle control all while making you breathe hard and build up a sweat. Person who are in practicing yoga in their routine life, feel flexibility in their body. Yoga also helps in destress and builds up strength. If you are practicing yoga you will be able to give your hundred percent to your work. Yoga also helps in gaining benefits like mental, physical and emotional stability. Now lets learn about the different poses of the yoga that can help in gaining strength and stamina.
Also read about the benefits of the yoga in your sex life, yoga poses improves your stamina, Powerful yoga asanas for flexibility, Benefits of yoga to build up health.
There are many poses which can increase your stamina try to start yoga under trainer so that it will be for you to learn how to perform it. Then regularly add in your daily life, you will find lots of the changes in your health too. So, here is a list of the yoga poses which you need to include and perform to increase your stamina with strength.
Boat Pose To Increase Stamina And Energy
- Boat pose is also known as naukasana. This pose is beneficial in reducing extra weight.
- Just lie down on the floor.
- Raise your hand and feet up to the same level from the floor.
- Hold this position for couples of the seconds.
Straddle Pose To Increase Stamina
- Straddle pose helps in stimulating ovaries in female.
- Sit on the floor and stretch your both the legs on either side as much as possible.
- Stretch your hands to the front in a parallel position.
- Now try to touch the floor in the same position with your nose.
- Bend as much as you can and hold the pose.
Child Pose To Increase Stamina
- Child pose helps in stretching back and spine, it relieves from back pain or fatigue in the body.
- Sit on the floor, slightly and slowly bend knees in forward and touch the floor with your palms.
- Now touch the ground with your nose and hold the position.
Goddess Pose To Increase Stamina
- Goddess pose is very effective as it provides strengthens the entire body including hips, calf muscles, arm and back. This pose is good for the pregnant females.
- Stand on the floor, bend your knees.
- Slowly increase the distance between them.
- Stretch your arms in upward direction and hold the position.
Bridge Pose To Increase Stamina
- Bridge pose is helpful in digestion, relieves menstrual discomfort, stimulates abdominal organs and relieves symptoms of menopause.
- Lie on the floor, Now place your hands by your side in such a manner that the palm touches the ground.
- Slowly raise your lower body upwards.
- Hold this position.
Sun Salutation Pose To Increase Stamina
- In this stand straight in erect position.
- Join hands and keep them against your chest.
2. Hasta Uttanasana
3. Hasta Padasana
4. Ashwa- Sanchalan -Asana
6.. Ashtanga Namaskar
Breathe out and release your left leg and keep it parallel to the right leg.(same as step 5)
9. Ashwa Sanchalam-asana
Same as step 4
10 Hasta padasana
Same as step 3
11 Hasta uttanasana
Same as step 2
Same as step 1
Plough Pose To Increase Stamina
- Plough pose boost your stamina, it is useful during menopause , strengthens necks, shoulder and back muscles.
- Lie on the floor and slowly raise both your legs and touch with your feet behind your head.
- Hold this position.
Kapalbhati Pranayam To Increase Stamina
- Kapalbhati pranayam fight against hair fall, provides glowing skin and gets you a flat belly.
- Sit on the floor in a normal pose with your legs folded.
- Forceful breathing throw out your breathe and breathe in softly.
- Continue to perform this activity for at least 5 minutes.
Yoga will help in increasing the stamina and boost up your energy level. It will also helps in the sexual life of a person with the improvement in the energy level. So try these poses of the yoga and look for the changes in your health life.