Green tea is a product made from the camellia sinensis plant. Green tea is very beneficial for our health it is rich in anti oxidant, anti inflammatory and vitamin C. There are lost of Health benefits of drinking Green Tea regularly.
Top 10 Benefits of Green Tea on Health
Green tea has lots of health benefits:
1 Weight loss
- Green tea contains polyphenol which work to intensify levels of fat oxidation and rate at which your body turns food into calories.
- Green tea decreases body fat especially in the abdominal area.
- Green tea promote a small ,non significant weight loss in over weight and obese adults.
2 In diabetes
- Green tea can improve insulin sensitivity and reduce blood sugar levels.
- Green tea helps in regulating blood glucose levels after eating and prevent high insulin spikes and resulting fat storage.
3 For heart
- Green tea consumption is associated with reduced mortality due to cardiovascular disease.
- Green tea contains catechins,polyphenolic compounds that have protective effects on cardiovascular system.
- Green tea protect against the formation of clots which is the cause of heart attack.
- Green tea helps in keeping blood vessels relaxed and better with changes in the blood pressure.
- Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
4 Promotes oral health
- Green tea contains a chemical catechin which destroy bacteria and viruses that cause throat infections,dental caries and other dental conditions.
- Green tea are anti inflammatory which aid in controlling gum disease.
- Green tea reduces enamel loss.
- Green tea helps in preventing oral cancer.
- Green tea as a anti bacterial property fight against stinky bacteria .
- Theanine is an amino acid found in green tea leaves which provide a relaxation and tranquilizing effect.
6 Blood pressure
- Regular consumption of green tea reduces the risk of blood pressure.
7 Anti ageing
- Green tea has anti oxidants and anti inflammatory properties which helps in wrinkles and signs of ageing.
- Green tea is rich source of anti oxidant which helps in lowering the risk of cancer.It controls tumor growth and protect against damaged caused by ultraviolet radiation.
- Green tea activate our internal detoxification enzymes which also hinder tumor growth.
9 Brain function
- Green tea protect brain cells from dying and restored damaged brain cells.
- An active compound in green tea is caffeine which is a stimulant which increases brain function.
- Green tea enhances our brain cognitive function and associated with neuropsychiatric disorder such as dementia.
How to prepare Green tea Yourself
- Prepare water at the hot temperature.
- Pour this water into kettle to bring it to appropriate temperature.
- Now add green tea leaves in the kettle and leave it for few minutes.
- Pour this green tea into tea cups and it is ready to drink.
- One can add few drops of lemon juice in it to get the taste but avoid to add honey in it.
And your Green Tea is ready. Now enjoy the green tea with lots of health benefits.