Liver cirrhosis is a chronic disease that occurs as a result of damage to the liver, it is a progressive disease in which liver tissue are destroyed and replaced by scar tissue.Treatment is aimed foe preventing further liver damaged and reducing complications.
Liver cirrhosis patients need to make some diet and lifestyle changes along with doctors prescribed treatment.
Causes of Liver Cirrhosis
- Viral hepatitis Band C
- Fatty liver disease associated with obesity and diabetes
- Toxic hepatitis
- Biliary cirrhosis
- Autoimmune hepatitis
- Cystic fibrosis
- Repeated bouts of heart failure with liver congestion
Symptoms Of Liver Cirrhosis
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
- Weight loss
- Itchy skin
- Edema and muscle cramps
- Tendency to bleed and bruise
Treatment for Liver Cirrhosis by Home Remedies
1 Papaya seeds and lemon juice
- Crush and extract the juice from papaya seeds.
- Now take 1 tbsp of this juice and add 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Mix well and drink 2 times in a day.
2 Lemon and salt
- Take a glass of water and squeeze a lemon in it.
- Add a tsp of salt and mix well.
- Drink it 3 times in a day.
3 Yogurt and cumin seeds
- Take 2 tbsp of yogurt and add 2 cups of water in it.
- Add 2 tsp of cumin seed powder and add 1 tsp of salt.
- Blend it to make buttermilk and drink it 2 times in a day.
4 Carrot and spinach juice
- Wash and chop carrot and spinach.
- Crush them to a fine paste and press this paste to extract the juice.
- Drink this juice everyday.
5 Milk thistle
- Crush the milk thistle seeds and pour hot water in it.
- Let steep for 30 minutes and drink this milk thistle tea daily.
6 Eclipta leaves
- Extract the juice from eclipta leaves.
- Mix raw honey in this juice and drink this juice 3 times in a day.
- Take 1 tbsp of powdered picrorhiza and 1 tbsp of raw honey.
- Take this mixture daily 3 times in a day.
8 Green tea
- Take a tsp of green tea powder to 1 cup of hot water.
- Allow it to steep for 5 minutes and strain it.
- Add honey for taste and drink it 3 times in a day.
9 Vitamin C
- Drink 2 tbsp of fresh juice of Indian gooseberry or lemons or oranges or blackberries daily 3 times in a day.
10 Quit drinking
In liver cirrhosis it is important to consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment of this condition as well as home remedies can also help.