Apple cider vinegar is made up of organic apples and under goes to a double fermentation process. It also contains vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, C, E, calcium and pectin. There are lots of health benefits of apple cider vinegar that we will discuss below.
Benefits of Apple cider vinegar on health
Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair
- Apple cider vinegar can be used after shampooing your hairs it will give shine to your hairs that is why it is a natural conditioner.
- Apple cider vinegar contains potassium which helps in preventing hair loss.
- Apple cider vinegar also improves porosity by sealing the hair cuticle, so that hairs will maintain more moisture and reduce hair frizz.
- Apple cider vinegar flattens the hair surface.
- It also stimulates hair growth.
- Apple cider vinegar helps in preventing split ends and breakage.
- It has anti fungal and anti bacterial properties which will calm and heal an itchy and dry scalp.
- Apple cider vinegar creates a super powered hair cleanser when added to baking soda.
Benefits of Apple cider vinegar on skin
- Apple cider vinegar contains malic acid which makes it a good defense against virus, fungus, bacteria.
- Apple cider vinegar reduces the age spot ,it contains alpha hydroxy acids that will remove dead skin and give new shinny skin.
- Apple cider vinegar also helps in removing acne and pimples from the face and other parts of the body. Malic acid in it will fight against bacteria, fungus and virus growth.
- Apple cider vinegar also helps in maintaining the level of sebum so that it prevents the skin from too oily or too dry.
- It also fight with wrinkles and fine lines.
- It also helps in removing toxins from the face.
Apple cider vinegar for Diabetes
- Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which reduces the speed at which sugar enters into the blood after meal.
- Anti glycemic effect of the apple cider vinegar improves insulin activity which maintain blood sugar level in the body.
Apple cider vinegar for Weight Loss
- Apple cider vinegar speeds up body metabolism and reduces weight.
Benefit of Apple Cider Vinegar on Heart
- Apple cider vinegar contains pectin which keeps blood pressure regular and can reduce bad cholesterol.
- Apple cider vinegar improves lipid profile by decreasing the triglycerides and lowering the cholesterol.
Oral Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar contains calcium which keeps our teeth and bones healthy.
- Acidic properties of the apple cider vinegar kills bacteria in the mouth and gums which reduces the bad breath and gingivitis.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Digestion Problem
- Apple cider vinegar contains pectin it is a water soluble fiber and treats diarrhea. Mix apple cider vinegar with water or juice and drink it to treat diarrhea.
- It also helps in reducing gastritis, bloating and improves bowel movement which is helpful in constipation.
- Apple cider vinegar reduces hiccups as it restores acid balance in the stomach.
Maintain Ph level
- Apple cider vinegar contains ash which normalizes your body Ph and maintain body alkaline state.
- Apple cider vinegar is very effective on the body odour as it kills bacteria causing bad odour in the body and neutralizes skin ph levels.
Other health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar is useful in the sinusitis as it clear blocked nose.
- It also treats the common cold, cough and sore throat.
- Apple cider vinegar reduces leg cramps and reduces swelling in the body.
There are lots of Health benefits of apple cider vinegar that we have discussed above.