Do you want to log in to the USMD Patient Portal Accessing the USMD Patient Portal is a great way to check your USMD medical and health records or make an appointment. You must first sign up at the USMD patient portal if you are a new user.
This article will show you how to log in to USMD Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided additional support by providing USMD Customer Service phone number and email ID for those who need it.
About The USMD Health
USMD is an integrated, physician-led health care organization. We offer more than just a medical team. We provide a family of medical professionals. We empower our doctors to make the best decisions for you. They are committed to helping you and your family live a healthy life.
How do I Register for the US Patient Portal?
You will first need to create a USMD account if you’re new to the site. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- To create a new account, click on the Signup button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How do I log in to the USMD Patient Portal?
You will need your patient user ID and password to log in to the USMD patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the official site of USMD Patient Portal https://www.usmd.com/.
- Click on the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Next, click on the ” Log in” option.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I Reset my Patient Portal Password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page https://www.medfusion.net/usmd-27065/portal/#/user/login.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to I forgot my user name and/or password.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- Next, click on the “Continue’ button.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
USMD Customer Support
You can contact the USMD Patient Portal if you have any problems accessing it or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
|Clinic patient billing||1-817-514-5200|
|Corporate compliance officer||1-214-493-4000|
|Corporate headquarters and clinic administrative offices||6333 North State Highway 161|
Irving, TX 75038
Open in Google Maps
|USMD Customer Care||Email|
Everything related to USMD Patient portal Login, signup and customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions