You are looking for a login to the Russell Medical Center patient portal? You can access the Russell Medical Center patient portal to make an appointment, or check your Russell Medical Center medical and health records. Register at the Russell Medical Center patient portal if you’re new.
This article will show you how to log in to Russell Medical Center Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. Russell Medical Center Customer Service phone number and email address are available for any assistance.
About The Russell Medical
Russell Medical is a premier healthcare facility located in Alexander City, Alabama, near the beautiful waters of Lake Martin. Russell Medical, a progressive, non-profit acute care facility, has been serving east central Alabama’s needs since 1903.
Our mission is simple: We care because we are the best. You will find the most cutting-edge technology and the best professionals in the industry. We also have a leadership team that is committed to improving the quality of every person we touch.
Since 1959, Russell Medical has been accredited through The Joint Commission. In January 2020, Russell Medical was incorporated into the UAB Health System.
We are proud that we can be trusted to provide healthcare for the people you love.
Register Russell Medical Center Patient Portal
You will first need to create a Russell Medical Center account. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official site of Russell Medical Center and navigate to the patient portal option.
- To create a new account, click on the Create Account button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How do I log in to the Russell Medical Center patient portal?
You will need your patient user ID and password to log in to the Russell Medical Center patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the Russell Medical Center Patient Portal Website.
- Click on the PATIENT PORTAL link in the top menu.
- Then, click on ” Click here to access the Patient Portal.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I reset my Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot Password?.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
How to Change Your Russell Medical Center Patient Portal Username?
This section will help you if you have trouble remembering your username. Follow these steps to retrieve your username in seconds.
- Next, enter your email address into the field provided.
- A link will be sent to your email address to retrieve your password.
- Follow this link to retrieve your username.
- You will be able to retrieve your username in a matter of seconds after this process.
Russell Medical Center Customer Support
You can reach Russell Medical Center patient portal support if you have any questions. Call their customer service.
Main Number:- 256-329-7100
Address:- 3316 Highway 280, Alexander City, AL 35010
Everything related to Russell Medical Center Patient portal Login, signup and customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.