You are looking for a login to Rocky Hill Pediatrics Patient Portal. You can access the Patient Portal to make an appointment, or check your Rocky Hill Pediatrics medical and health records. You must first sign up at Rocky Hill Pediatrics patient portal if you are a new patient.
This article will show you how to log in to Rocky Hill Pediatrics Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. Rocky Hill Pediatrics Customer Service phone number and email address are available for any assistance.
About the Rocky Hill Pediatrics
Rocky Hill Pediatrics offers comprehensive medical care for children and teens. Every office visit is made pleasant by our friendly and knowledgeable staff. We are here to support your child’s health for a lifetime.
How do I register Rocky Hill Pediatrics patient portal?
You will need to create a patient account if you are new to Rocky Hill Pediatrics.
To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Rocky Hill Pediatrics Official Site and navigate to the Patient Portal option.
- To create a new account, click on the Sign up button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How do I log in to the Rocky Hill Pediatrics Patient Portal
You will need your Rocky Hill Pediatrics patient login id. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the Rocky Hill Pediatrics Patient Portal Website at https://www.rockyhillpediatrics.com/.
- Click on the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I reset my Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot your password?
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
Rocky Hill Pediatrics Customer Service
You can reach Rocky Hill Pediatrics patient portal for assistance or to make an appointment. Call their customer service.
1084 Cromwell Ave
Rocky Hill, CT 06067
Map & Directions
Everything related to Rocky Hill Pediatrics Patient portal Login, signup and customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.