Are you trying to log into the patient portal for the pediatric group? The Pediatric Group patient portal can be accessed if you need to schedule an appointment or look up your health and medical records. You must first register on the Pediatric Group patient site if you are new.
We’ll walk you through the entire process of logging into the Pediatric Group Patient Portal in this article, step by step. Moreover, you can look at the alternatives for password resets and the registration process. For your support, we have included the Pediatric Group Customer Service phone number and email address.
How can I access the Pediatric Group Patient Portal?
You need to have your patient user id and password in order to log into the Pediatric Group patient site. You can proceed with the login process if you’re a patient.
- Visit the Pediatric Group Patient Portal’s official website.
- Then, select Patient Portal from the top menu.
- Enter your login information now Username and Password.
- Click the login button now.
- Your patient portal dashboard will be shown.
- You can now access your medical records, schedule appointments, pay bills, and more.
How can I reset Pediatric Group Patient Portal Login Password?
By following these few instructions, you may simply reset your password if you lose it.
- Visit the patient portal’s login page first https://tpgp.pcc.com/portal/session/new.
- Click on the ” Forgot Password? ” link.
- You must enter your Email Address or Mobile Phone Number .
- They will email you a link to reset your password.
- You can get access to it and modify the password.
Child Group Customer Service
If you are having trouble scheduling an appointment or logging into the Pediatric Group Patient Portal. Calling their customer service is an option.
281 Witherspoon Street
Suite 200,Princeton, NJ 08540
Other location:- https://pedgroup.com/location-office-hours/
Social Profile Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/thepediatricgroupprinceton/
Everything pertaining to Pediatric Group Patient Portal sign-in, registration, and customer service has been covered. You can get in touch with us if you continue to experience problems, and we’ll do everything we can to assist you.