Do you want to log in to the Neighborhood Healthsource Patient Portal You can access the Neighborhood Healthsource patient portal to make an appointment, or check your Neighborhood health and medical records. You must first sign up at Neighborhood Healthsource’s patient portal if you are new.
This article will show you how to log in to Neighborhood Healthsource Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided additional support by providing the Neighborhood Healthsource Customer Service phone number and email ID for those who need it.
How do I log in to the Neighborhood Healthsource patient portal?
You will need your patient user ID and password to log in to the Neighborhood Healthsource patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the Official Website of Neighborhood Healthsource Patient Portal.
- Click on the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I reset my Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to I forgot my password.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
Neighborhood Healthsource Customer Support
You can call their customer service if you have any problems accessing the Neighborhood Healthsource patient portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
Phone Number:- tel:612.588.9411
Neighborhood Healthsource Social Link
Everything related to Neighborhood Healthsource patient portal login, signup, support and customer service has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.