Login to Navicent Health Patient Portal Navicent Health’s patient portal can be used to request an appointment, or view your Navicent Health medical and health records. Sign up for the Navicent Health patient portal if you’re new.
This article will show you how to log in to Navicent Health Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. Navicent Health Customer Service phone number and email address are available for any assistance.
About The Atrium Health
Atrium Health Navicent, the largest provider of healthcare in central Georgia and south Georgia, is dedicated to fulfilling its mission of improving health and well-being by providing compassionate care. Advocate Health is home to Atrium Health Navicent. It is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Advocate Health is America’s fifth largest nonprofit health system. For more information, please visit www.NavicentHealth.org.
How do I register Navicent Health Patient Portal
Navicent Health requires that you create an account to access their patient portal if you’re new to the company. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Navicent Health’s Official Site. Then navigate to the Patient Portal option.
- To create a new account, click on the Sign Up Now button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How do I log in to the Navicent Health Patient portal?
Logging into the Navicent Health patient portal requires you to have your patient id number and password. You can login if you are a patient.
- Navicent Health Patient Portal Official Site.
- Click on the PATIENTS & VISITORS link in the top menu.
- Then, click on the ” Sign In or Sign Up option and enter your login credentials (Username, Password).
- Click on the Sign In button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I reset my Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot password?
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
How to Change Your Navicent Health Patient Portal Username?
This section will help you if you have trouble remembering your username.
Follow these steps to retrieve your username in seconds.
- Visit the official portal for patients to retrieve your username
- Click on the button Forgot Username.
- Next, enter your email address into the field provided.
- A link will be sent to your email address to retrieve your password.
- Follow this link to retrieve your username.
- You will be able to retrieve your username in a matter of seconds after this process.
Support for Navicent Health Customers
You can reach Navicent Health’s Customer Portal for assistance or to make an appointment. Call their customer service.
Address:- 777 Hemlock Street, Macon, GA 31201
Phone Number:- 478.633.1000
Everything related to Navicent Healthcare Patient Portal Login, Signup, and Customer Support has been covered. We are here to assist you with any questions or concerns.