Do you want to log in to the MyPCC Patient Portal You can access the MyPCC patient portal to make an appointment, or to check your MyPCC medical and health records. Sign up at the MyPCC Patient Portal if you’re new.
This article will show you how to log in to MyPCC Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided additional support by providing MyPCC customer service phone number and email ID for those who need it.
What is MyPCC?
MyPCC, our patient portal is an online secure website that allows patients to access their personal health information 24 hours a day from any location with an internet connection. This information can be accessed through the PCC website by creating a MyPCC Account. The portal will be accessed by you using a password and a username that are secure.
Athenahealth is the new electronic health record of PCC. The Patient Portal of this product will make it much easier to communicate with your doctor and your health care center.
What is MyPCC Portal Benefits?
- Make an appointment
- Securely send messages to a provider
- Request results from a test
- Refill your medication
- Register information should be updated
- Pay your bills
- Practice forms must be signed
- View your medical record
How do I register myPCC patient portal?
You will first need to create a MyPCC account if you are new to the site. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the official site of MyPCC and navigate to the patient portal option.
- To create a new account, click on the Signup button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How do I log in to the MyPCC Patient Portal
You will need your MyPCC patient login id to log in to the portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- After that, click on “Enter Portal Here” option.
- Then, click on “Log In With Athenahealth” option and enter your login credentials (Username, Password).
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I Reset my Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot your password? .
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
MyPCC Customer Support
You can contact MyPCC Customer Support if you have any problems accessing the MyPCC Patient Portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
14 Lake Street
Oak Park, IL 60302
Everything related to MyPCC patient portal login, signup, customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.