You are looking for a login to the Mayo Clinic patient portal? Access the Mayo Clinic Patient Portal to book an appointment or view your records. You must first sign up at Mayo Clinic if you are a new patient.
This article will show you how to log in to Mayo Clinic Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided contact information for Mayo Clinic Customer Service phone number and email address to assist you.
How to Register for the Mayo Clinic Patient Portal?
To create an account at Mayo Clinic, if you’re new to the clinic, please first register. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Mayo Clinic Official Site and navigate to the patient portal option.
- To create a new account, click on the Create account button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How to Log in to Mayo Clinic Patient Portal?
You will need your Mayo Clinic patient login id to log in to the Mayo Clinic patient portal. You can login if you are a brand new patient.
- Visit the official site of Mayo Clinic https://www.mayoclinic.org/
- Click on the Log in to Patient Account link in the top menu.
- Next, click on the “Log In ” option.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
Mayo Clinic Customer Support
You can reach them at 855-852-8129 if you need assistance in accessing the Mayo Clinic patient portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
|Mail Address||Department of Development Mayo Clinic 200 First St. SW |
Rochester, MN 55905
Social Link Of The Mayo Clinic
Everything related to Mayo Clinic Patient portal Login, signup and customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.