Do you want to log in to the KRMC patient portal? Access the KRMC Patient Portal to make an appointment, or view your KRMC medical and health records. You must first sign up at the KRMC patient portal if you are a new user.
This article will show you how to log in to KRMC Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided contact information for KRMC Customer Service phone number and email address to assist you.
Kingman Regional Medical Center is the largest provider of healthcare in northwest Arizona. It also remains the only non-profit hospital in Mohave County. Our center is a multi-campus healthcare facility with 235 beds. It also has 270 doctors/allied health professionals and 150 volunteers who provide care for the community’s health needs.
How to Register KRMC patient portal?
You will first need to create a patient account on the KRMC portal if you are new. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the KRMC Official Site and navigate to the Patient Portal option.
- To create a new account, click on the Signup button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How to log in to the KRMC Patient Portal
You will need your patient user ID and password to log in to the KRMC patient portal. You can login if you are a brand new patient.
- Visit the official site of KRMC Patient Portal https://www.azkrmc.com/.
- Click on the Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Next, click on the ” GO TO MY KRMC HEALTH PORTAL and enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How to Reset your Patient Portal password.
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page https://mykrmchealthportal.azkrmc.org/.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot Password?
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
How to Change Your KRMC Patient Portal Username?
This section will help you if you have trouble remembering your username.
Follow these steps to retrieve your username in seconds.
- Visit the official portal for patients to retrieve your username https://mykrmchealthportal.azkrmc.org/
- Click on the button Forgot Username? .
- Next, enter your email address into the field provided.
- A link will be sent to your email address to retrieve your password.
- Follow this link to retrieve your username.
- You will be able to retrieve your username in a matter of seconds after this process.
KRMC Medical Records
If you have questions or need assistance in using My KRMC Health Portal, please contact KRMC Medical Records at 928-263-4500.
KRMC Customer Support
You can contact them if you need help accessing the KRMC patient portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
Phone Number:- (928) 757-2101
Everything related to KRMC Patient Portal Signup, Login, and Customer Support has been covered. We are here to assist you with any questions or concerns.