Looking to access the Houlton Regional Hospital Patient Portal? Whether you want to make an appointment or check your health and medical records, the Houlton Regional Hospital patient portal is the place to go. If you’re new to the portal, you’ll need to sign up first.
In this article, we’ll provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to log in to the Houlton Regional Hospital Patient Portal. We’ll also cover the registration process and password reset options. If you require further assistance, we’ve included the customer service phone number and email ID for Houlton Regional Hospital.
About The Houlton Regional Hospital (HRH)
Acute care hospital with 25 beds is called Houlton Regional Hospital (HRH), and it is situated in Southern Aroostook County.
Approximately 17,000 individuals in a large geographic area, which is bordered to the east by New Brunswick, Canada, receive care at our hospital.
The Aroostook General and Madigan Memorial hospitals were combined to create the hospital, which was inaugurated in 1976.
25 acute and swing beds are available at HRH, which was designated a Critical Access Hospital (CAH) in 2003. In addition, we offer outpatient medical, surgical, and emergency treatments. We are totally dedicated to patient happiness, patient safety, and quality.
Houlton Regional Hospital Patient Portal Login
|Hospital Name||Houlton Regional Hospital|
|Hospital Official Website||https://houltonregional.org/|
|Portal||Sign Up / Login / Reset Password|
|Patient Portal Login Link||Visit Here|
|Customer Support Help Link||(207) 532 -2900|
How to Log In to the Houlton Regional Hospital Patient Portal?
To access the Houlton Regional Hospital patient portal, follow these steps:
- Go to the official “Houlton Regional Hospital” website.
- Next, click on the “Patient Portal” option.
- Enter your login credentials (Username and Password).
- Click on the “Sign in” button to access your account.
- You will be redirected to your patient portal dashboard, where you can access your health records, book appointments, and pay bills.
How to Reset Your Patient Portal Password?
If you forget your password, you can easily reset it using the following steps:
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- Look for the ” Forgot Password? ” link.
- Click on the link and enter your username and email ID.
- You will receive a password reset link in your email.
- Open the email and follow the instructions to change your password.
How to Change Your Houlton Regional Hospital Patient Portal Username?
If you can’t remember your account username, follow these steps to retrieve it:
- Visit the official Houlton Regional Hospital patient portal.
- Click on the ” Forgot Username? ” option.
- Now, enter your ” Email address” in the provide fields.
- You will receive a link to retrieve your username via email.
- Follow the link and complete the procedure to retrieve your username.
- MedHelp Patient Portal Login
- Virginia Oncology Patient Portal Login
- Mount Nittany Patient Portal Login
- Uniontown Patient Portal Login
If you encounter any issues while accessing the Houlton Regional Hospital Patient Portal or making an appointment, you can contact their customer support.
Address: Houlton Regional Hospital 20 Hartford Street Houlton, ME 04730
Telephone (207) 532 -2900
or Toll Free 1-800-427-4771
TDD Service 532-4089
We have provided a comprehensive guide covering the Houlton Regional Hospital Patient Portal login, signup, and customer support. If you still have any issues, feel free to reach out to us, and we’ll assist you to the best of our abilities.