Log in to Harvard Family Physicians Patient Portal. To make an appointment or view your Harvard Family Physicians health & medical records.
This article will demonstrate. How to log into the Harvard Family Physicians Patient Portal.
How To Sign Up Harvard Family Physicians?
For those who require it, we have provided an email ID and phone number for Harvard Family Physicians customer support.
Friends, you are going to get all this information stepwise below,
So let’s start!
How do I Register for the Harvard Family Physicians Patient Portal?
To sign up your Harvard Family Physicians, follow the steps below.
- To create a new account, click on the Signup button.
- Enter your new patient details such as name, email, and personal details.
- Complete the new patient account.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to check your email .
- For future access, please save your username/password.
How do I log in to the Harvard Family Physicians Patient portal?
To Harvard Family Physicians Patient Portal login please follow bellow step:-
- Go https://6925.portal.athenahealth.com/
- Now click on “Log In With Athenahealth” and enter your login username and password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How To Recovery Password
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal access link.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot your password?, and your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
Harvard Family Physicians Customer Support
- Office Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:00am — 7:00pm / Friday 7:00am — 6:00pm
- Urgent Care: Mon-Thurs 5pm — 7pm & Saturday 8:00am — 12:00pm
- Address: 7912 E. 31st Court, Suite 220
- Phone: (918) 743-8200
This guide covers everything you need to know about Harvard Family Physicians Patient portal Login, signup and customer support. We are available to assist you with any questions.