Login to the Coastal Medical Patient Patient Portal You can access the Coastal Medical Patient patient portal to make an appointment, or check your Coastal Medical Patient medical records and health. You must first sign up at the Coastal Medical Patient portal if you are a new patient.
This article will show you how to log in to the Coastal Medical Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided contact information for Coastal Medical Patient Customer Service phone number and email id to assist you.
About The Rhode Island Hospital
In 1994, Rhode Island Hospital and Miriam Hospital founded Lifespan, Rhode Island’s first health system. Lifespan is an integrated academic health system that includes The Warren Alpert Medical School at Brown University. Its current partners include Rhode Island Hospital’s pediatric division; Bradley Hospital; Newport Hospital, Gateway Healthcare, Lifespan Physician Group, and Coastal Medical.
How do I Register Coastal Medical Patient Portal?
If you’re new to Coastal Medical Patient, you will first need to create a patient account. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the official site of Coastal Medical Patients and to the patient portal.
- To create a new account, click on the Signup for Mylifespan button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How do I log in to the Coastal Medicine Patient Portal?
You will need your patient user id to log in to the Coastal Medical Patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the official site of Coastal Medical Patient Portal.
- Click on the Log In to Mylifespan link in the top menu.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I reset Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot password?
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
How to Change Your Coastal Medical Patient Portal Username?
This section will help you if you have trouble remembering your username.
Follow these steps to retrieve your username in seconds.
- Next, enter your email address into the field provided.
- A link will be sent to your email address to retrieve your password.
- Follow this link to retrieve your username.
- You will be able to retrieve your username in a matter of seconds after this process.
Support for Coastal Medical Patients
You can reach them at the Coastal Medical Patient Portal or make an appointment if you have any questions. Call their customer service.
Everything related to Coastal Medical Patient Portal Login, Signup, and Customer Support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.