You are looking for a login to the CHOC Link Patient Portal. Accessing the CHOC Link patient portal is the best way to access your CHOC Link medical and health records. You must first sign up at the CHOC Link portal if you are a new patient.
This article will show you how to log in to the CHOC Link Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided additional support by providing CHOC Link customer service phone number and email ID for those who need it.
About The CHOC
Children’s Health of Orange County is a pediatric healthcare organization based in Orange County. It’s committed to being an innovative and leading destination for children’s care by providing outstanding and innovative services. CHOC’s expanding community includes two state of the art hospitals in Orange, Mission Viejo, and a network of primary and specialist care clinics that serve children and their families in four counties. CHOC has several clinical programs that offer the best care for children with the most severe physical and mental injuries and illnesses. CHOC’s innovation and research institutes focus on translating real patient needs into real world treatments so that every child can live the best and healthiest life possible.
How do I register the CHOC Link patient portal?
CHOC Link is new users must first create an account through their patient portal. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the official site of CHOC Link and navigate to the CHOC Link option.
- To create a new account, click on the Register Here button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How do I log in to the CHOC Link patient portal?
You will need your patient username and password to log in to the CHOC link patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Then, click on the “Member Sign In” button.
- Enter your login credentials Email address or username.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I reset my Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot password?
- Click on the link to get your Email address or username .
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
Customer Support at CHOC Link
You can call their customer service if you have any problems accessing the CHOC Link Patient Portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
- Mail: 1201 W. La Veta Ave., Orange, CA 92868-3874
- Hospital Main Number: 714-583-6810
- Customer Service: 714-509-3200
- Infection Control Officer: 714-583-6810
- Appointments: 888-483-5670
Everything related to CHOC Link Patient portal Login, signup and customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.