You are looking for a login to the Bossier family medicine patient portal? You can access the Bossier Family Medicine patient portal to make an appointment, or view your Bossier Family Medicine medical and health records. You must first sign up at Bossier Family Medicine’s patient portal if you are a new user.
This article will show you how to log in to Bossier Family Medicine Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided Bossier Family Medicine customer service phone number and email address for any assistance.
ABOUT Bossier Family Medicine
Bossier Family Medicine, LLC is a full-service primary healthcare practice. It has three locations in Bossier City, Stonewall, Louisiana, and an office in South Bossier. Since its inception, the family medicine practice has been providing patient-focused care for children, teens, as well as adults, for over 20 years.
Bossier Family Medicine, LLC is a multidisciplinary practice that allows patients to work with multiple providers. Their team works together to provide high-quality, comfortable care while creating a welcoming environment for patients.
Family medicine practices offer many services to help their patients manage their health and well-being. These include annual physicals, laboratory testing, skin biopsy and vaccines.
X-rays are also available. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana has designated Bossier Family Medicine, LLC as the highest Tier of their Quality Blue Primary Care Program. This is in recognition of their high-quality medical care.
How do I Log in to the Bossier Family Medical Patient Portal?
You will need your patient ID and password to log in to the Bossier Family Medicine patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the official site of Bossier Family Medicine’s Patient Portal.
- Click on the Patient Portal link.
- Enter your login credentials (Username, Password).
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I reset my Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- Click on “Trouble Logging In” option.
- Click on the link to get your username.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
How to Change Your Bossier Family Medicine Portal Username?
This section will help you if you have trouble remembering your username. Follow these steps to retrieve your username in seconds.
- Visit the official patient portal login link.
- Click on the button Forgot Username.
- Next, enter your email address into the field provided.
- A link will be sent to your email address to retrieve your password.
- Follow this link to retrieve your username.
- You will be able to retrieve your username in a matter of seconds after this process.
Bossier Family Medicine Customer Support
You can contact them if you have any questions about accessing the Bossier family medicine Patient Portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
- 2539 VIKING DR., SUITE 101BOSSIER CITY, LA 71111
- 5390 BARKSDALE BLVD, SUITE 200BOSSIER CITY, LA 71112
- 160 STONE CREEK ROAD, SUITE BSTONEWALL, LA 71078
Everything related to Bossier Family Medicine patient portal login, signup, or customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you with any problem you may have.