You are looking for a login to the Bidmc Patient Portal. You can access the Bidmc Patient Portal to make an appointment, or check your Bidmc medical and health records. You must first sign up at the Bidmc Patient Portal if you are a new user.
This article will show you how to log in to Bidmc Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided additional support by listing the Bidmc Customer Service phone number and email ID for your assistance.
About The Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, (BIDMC)
The Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is a Harvard Medical School teaching hospital located in the heart Boston. Our passion is to care for our patients as if they were family. We also love finding new treatments and using the most advanced technologies. We also teach and inspire caregivers of the future. Because we believe that medicine should be centered on people, we place them at the heart of all we do.
- BIDMC Patient Care by Numbers
- 743 licensed beds
- 5,095 Births
- 37,606 inpatient discharges
- 47,780 emergency department visits
- 803,000 outpatient visits
How do I Register for the Bidmc Patient Portal
You will first need to create a patient account on Bidmc’s portal if you are new to the service. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the official Bidmc site https://www.bidmc.org/and click on the patient portal link.
- To create a new account, click on the New User? Sign up now button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How do I Log in to the Bidmc Patient Portal?
You will need your patient username and password to log in to the Bidmc patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the official Bidmc Patient Portal site https://www.bidmc.org/. and click on ” PatientSite” tab.
- Next, click on the ” PatientSite Login ” option.
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I Reset my Patient Portal Login Password & Username?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page https://patientsite.bidmc.org/Login.aspx.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to Forgot username or password?
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
Bidmc Customer Support
You can reach them at 617-667-7000 if you need help accessing the Bidmc patient portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
|Address|| Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center|
330 Brookline Avenue
Boston, MA 02215
|Directions by Phone||617-667-3000|
|Find a Doctor||800-667-5356|
Everything related to Bidmc patient portal login, signup, or customer support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.