You are looking for a login to the Baton Rouge general patient portal? Access the Baton Rouge General Patient Portal to make an appointment, or view your Baton Rouge General medical records and health information. You must first sign up at the Baton Rouge General Patient Portal if you are a new patient.
This article will show you how to log in to Baton Rouge General Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided additional support by listing the Baton Rouge General Customer Service phone number and email ID for those who need it.
About Baton Rouge General
For generations, we have been part of the community’s landscape through significant changes in medicine, remarkable developments in equipment, technology, and major shifts in community needs and demographics.
We have been evolving to meet the needs of our patients since 1900. This means that we can provide access to more patients than ever before and make healthcare easy. Baton Rouge General has over 600 licensed beds on three campuses. This includes delivering babies and providing hospice care.
How do I log in to the Baton Rouge General Patients Portal?
You will need your Baton Rouge General patient login id, and password to log in to the portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the Official Site of Baton Rouge General Patients Portal.
- Then, click on the “Patient Center” option.
- Click on the My Health Profile Login link.
- Enter your login credentials (Username, Password).
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I reset my Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page.
- Then, click on “Trouble Logging In” tab.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to forget password.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
How to Change the Baton Rouge General Patient Portal username
This section will help you if you have trouble remembering your username.
Follow these steps to retrieve your username in seconds.
- Visit the official portal for patients to retrieve your username
- Click on the button Forgot Username.
- Next, enter your email address into the field provided.
- A link will be sent to your email address to retrieve your password.
- Follow this link to retrieve your username.
- You will be able to retrieve your username in a matter of seconds after this process.
Baton Rouge General Customer Support
You can reach them at operator – (225) 763-4000 if you need help accessing the Baton Rouge general patient portal or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
- Schedule an appointment:225-763-4500
- Hospital Inquiries:225-763-4000
Everything related to Baton Rouge General Patients Portal Login, Signup, and Customer Support has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.