Best Natural Home Remedies for Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a serious and bacterial skin infection of deeper skin layer and subcutaneous tissue. It can be treated by home remedies also but as soon as possible. Below we will find the causes ,sign and symptoms and home remedies for the treatment of cellulitis with diet.
Symptoms of cellulitis
1 Pain and tenderness in the affected area.
2 Skin sore or rash that grow quickly.
4 Redness or inflammation of the skin
5 Tight ,swollen and glossy skin
6 feeling of warmth
Cause of Cellulitis
Basically bacteria are present on skin bacteria like streptococci and staphylococci but in certain condition these bacteria enter into the skin and cause infection like in case of an ulcer,burn,cut,graze,eczema,athlete foot or psoriasis.
Home remedies for cellulitis
- Turmeric has an antibiotic and antiseptic property.
- Mix turmeric powder in a glass of milk with honey .
- drink it 2 times in a day.
- Take a tsp of turmeric powder and a tbsp of honey with a few drops of Tea tree oil into 1 tsp of bentonite clay to make a paste.
- Apply on the infected area for 15- 20 minutes before wash.
- Repeated the procedure 3-4 times in a day.
2. Fenugreek seeds
- Soak fenu greek seeds into water for 5-6 hrs.
- After that grind it in a mixer to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the infected area.
3. Tea tree oil
- Tea tree oil has a property of anti fungal, anti bacterial and anti inflammatory property.
- apply this oil on the infected area for 2-3 times in a day.
- Garlic has an anti inflammatory property.
- Eat 4-5 slices of garlic everyday .
- Make the the paste of garlic and apply on the infected area.
5. Coconut oil
- Coconut oil has an antibacterial and healing property.
- Apply coconut oil on the infected area 2-3 times in a day.
6. Oregano oil
- Oregano oil has an anti bacterial, anti inflammatory , anti fungal property.
- Mix the oregano oil with coconut oil, or olive oil and apply on the infected area.
- Echinacea is a herb which has an anti bacterial, anti inflammatory and anti biotis property.
- Apply Echinacea cream or gel on the infected area .
- Calendula is a flower and it has an anti bacterial and anti inflammatory property.
- Take few flowers of calendula and put it in a boiling water.
- Now soak a cloth in this solution .
- Apply this cloth on the infected area and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Repeat this procedure 3-4 times in a day.
9. Manuka honey
- Manuka Honey is rich in phytochemicals which can inhibit antibiotic resistant MRSA ( methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus).
- Manuka Honey has an healing property.
- Apply few drops of Honey on the infested area.
- Leave it on the skin for some hours before wash.
- Repeat this procedure for 3-4 times in a day.
10. Activated charcoal
- Activated charcoal has an anti inflammatory property.
- Charcoal helps in drawing out the infection from affected area.
- Take a Tbsp of activated charcoal and a tbsp of grounded flaxseed mix them properly with the help of water and make a paste.
- pour this paste on the paper towel and again wrap it with another paper towel .
- place it on the infected area for overnight or for few hours.
- Dandelion leaves contain antioxidant vitamin C and luteolin.Antioxidants aid in preventing free radical damage to the body’s cells.
- Make a paste of Dandelion leaves .
- Apply on the infected area and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Repeat it for 3-4 times in a day.
Diet in cellulitis
Diet has an important role in treating cellulitis. It helps in preventing the infection spreading on the body. Below are the points which need to be considered while planning a diet of a person suffering from the cellulitis.
Protein – Protein plays important role it helps in repairing the damage tissue, consuming protein rich diet to get rid of cellulitis
Carbohydrate – Carbohydrates are necessary because they provide the energy to our body .
Vitamin– Intake of vitamin especially vitamin C boost up the immunity and also helps in reducing or lowers the risk of developing other types of infections.
Sugar – Try to keep away from the sweets because they slow down process of wound healing.
Fruits and vegetables – Diet should rich in fruits and vegetables they will enhances the immunity .
Fluids – Drink plenty of fluids(water),it helps in cleaning out of toxic and harmful organism from the body.
Cellulitis can be treated naturally, if take care on time. I have posted some natural home remedies of cellulitis, you can try them at your home, there is no side effects of them.