Anemia is not a disease but it is an indication for illness. Most of the Indian women are suffering from Iron deficiency. Red blood cell contains hemoglobin that blood cells to carry oxygen to other tissue of the body. Below we will read about the causes, symptoms and the natural remedies for the treatment for anemia.
Causes Of Anemia
- Heavy blood loss during menstruation
- Deficiency of iron, folic acid,vitamin B12
- Chronic disease
- Intestinal disorders
Symptoms Of Anemia
- Shortness of breath
- Hair loss
- Rapid heartbeat
- Pale skin
- Numbness and tingling
- Restless and lack of energy
- Depression and irritability
Natural Treatment For Anemia
1 Beetroot and tomato
- Mix 1 Beetroot ,1 -2 tomato,1 amla, carrots.
- Grind in the mixer to extract the juice from it .
- Drink juice daily empty stomach in the morning.
- Mix 1 cup of apple juice and 1 cup of beetroot juice .
- Add honey to it for taste.
- Drink it daily twice time .
2 Sesame seeds
- Soak sesame seeds in water for 2 hours.
- Grind the sesame seeds and add honey .
- Make a fine paste and eat daily twice time.
- Soak sesame seeds in water for 2 hours .
- Grind it to make a paste of it and add milk in it and for flavor add honey .
- Drink it daily.
- Soak 4-5 raisin in water overnight.
- Eat soaked raisin next morning in an empty stomach.
- You can eat handsome amount of raisin daily .
- Eat medium size of pomegranate daily.
- Extract the juice and drink it.
- Mix carrots juice in the pomegranate juice with little honey for taste.
5 Parsley leaves
- Use parsley leaves in your salads and sandwiches.
- Parsley leaves can be added in the juice or soups, in preparing any green leafy vegetables.
- Pour boil water over the parsley leaves and leave it .
- Strain it and add honey in it for taste.
- Drink it daily.
- Soak 2-4 dates in a glass of milk overnight.
- Eat those soaked dates and drink milk with it in an empty stomach.or
- Soak 2-3 dates in a cup of water overnight.
- Grind it and drink it daily.
7 Spinach and green leafy vegetables
- Boil spinach and extract juice from it .
- Add honey for taste ,drink it daily.
- Spinach can be added with other green leafy vegetables like Bathua,Green methi.
- Boil it and extract juice from it ,add seasoning in it .
- Drink once in a day.
- Mix 2 tsp of Molasses and 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Add 1 cup of water in it ,mix well.
- Drink it once in a day.
- For non vegetarian it is easy to get iron rich foods.
- Liver is a good source of iron .
10 Whole grains and Legumes
- Whole grains and legumes are the rich source of iron.
- Sprouted legumes can be taken daily in an empty with breakfast.
- It can be eaten in form of vegetables.
Diet is very important to maintain iron levels in the blood.
Iron rich foods are: liver, figs,molasses,whole grains,raisins,almonds,beans.
Vitamin C rich foods:oranges,lemon,tomato,green chilly,strawberries,kiwi fruits.
Folic acid rich foods:Green leafy vegetables,mushrooms,kidney beans.
Avoid having carbonated drinks ,tea,coffee.
Never ever try to skip your meals.
Take cold water bath twice in a day .
Anemia can be treated with management of the diet, exercise and changing lifestyle.Anemia can be differ from mild to severe so natural remedies is helpful in treating in the initial stage.